you need these: [IMG]
Nice morning, sun is shining and there is a bit of chill with a little wind. Coffee was good as was the egg and cheese omelet and the crispy...
we burn whenever our comfort level says it is time. While we are shutting the stove down during the day, unless it is cool and damp out, we are...
you are smart to have that all figured out. Put it together and it worked. You didn't mention anything of models that you make and failed at so...
I thought I know what was being said, but then, ugh? [ATTACH] I'm leaving it at someone got a good deal and told us about it. The End!
Wow! As member #11 when this place had its start, I was acquainted with most folks here, but like any family that grows and grows, that became...
I wonder what our Walmart will do? subsailor shopped there last year for MWP and got really good deals. I usually don't go there because the...
You have some of the best pictures. Always enjoy them. thanks
We don't see plows on F150's around here. Usually they use a GMC, Chevy, or Dodge for plowing. So I would name it Rebel, or maybe, Outlaw. That...
Can you get a copy right to it, then sell the rights? I don't know chit about doing it, but it seems you have a nice workable idea there. If...
who, or what man on here, can say they have never taken a bad hit there? Sometimes, it is several times. When it happens all you can do is hope...
Stinny , nice to see your pictures again. Love seeing the fur friends everyone posts here.
Cool damp with light rain this AM, stove humming along, coffee going down real good. Comfort!
With natural gas in the basement, I would put in a vented gas heater. Cost would be min. and you can control it with a stat. Electrical units...
Turn it into composted chit and watch the garden grow. :yes:
Was cold like that here also. But for us, no frost. Some areas had ice in standing water, but not here. Augusta area is high up so I think that...
Pete, do you get to bring home some manure for the garden other than what is on your hands and shoes? Nice to have a few side benefits.
Apple seem smaller this year, but still a good crop at orchards. I had one tree doing oK, the other one, not so good. I don't spray, so most of...
That ought to work. Being in a protected area should keep snow from drifting in and rain from freezing. Worse is that snow, melt, then freeze...
that is just too smart. I like it. You aren't doing anything wrong. One is precut, the other isn't. But the price. what a difference! Which...