Hum? [IMG]
:shiver:Ok, those of us in the north. Looks what is predicted this winter. [ATTACH]
Agree with you on that. dress for comfort. I'm too darn old to worry about looking like I'm in the in group. I only want to "fit in" my jeans.
So I am on Amazon prime watching "Mission Impossible-Rogue Nation" when Windows 10 does one of its mandatory update. Remember, the computer owner...
That works until someone calls in and you get mandated OT. Still, day shift is usually better.
When I had two girls on my policy, it was high, but when I added two boys, it went through the roof. 20 yrs ago, I was paying about $550 a month...
You might put some damp leaves in with it. I think it will climb into them seeking shelter and safety.
hang in there. When you retire and start collecting retirement pay and health care, you won't regret the hours you worked. I'm collecting now....
Next time you hear, "there ought to be a law......" it time to give a kick in the butt. You can't wright laws that regulate brains. All these...
Didn't see it here, but will watch again another day.
Do you sell the lumber or have plans for a project? Fantastic pictures, My first view of this thread. No way would I be able to climb like...
I go to a wt. loss support group. Lost another 3.2 lbs this week. That is about 25 lbs since June. I'm not hungry. But can't eat much that has...
You will need to run a lot of miles to burn those babies off. I know you are watching your waist line.
you ought to kick his Azz, that would be anyplace because he is all Azz!
That looks to be a big building you are putting up. How many horses are you planning on? I don't know how you will have time for camp, horses...
McDonald's is giving hot coffee away today. Any size or flavor. Has to be the HOT coffee. I got mine. Tried the pumpkin spice. To me, it...
Saw this today on the internet on MSN. I normally do not like most of what MSN has to say, however this little thing about cooking in cast iron...
I'll be keeping my eyes open for that thanks.
Torn my shoulder a few years back while trimming a hedge. Two tears and one partial is what the MRI said with 6 cm. separation. Had a burning...
Any idea what time it is most viewable?