Beautiful stove there!
Isn't she the nurse? Does she work for an inpatient facility? Hard to get away if you work in a hospital or nursing home.
:thumbs:
I think that is some areas they are evacuating 100 miles inland. Around here, they only evacuate the homes that are right on the ocean front. A...
I don't blame you a bit for being unhappy with that delivery. I would be also. I don't think it is representative of the product either. MWP...
Very impressive. You should be very warm this winter.
I am hoping the water is too cool now for the hurricane to stay formed up, but it has happened. Several times, we have lost trees, power lines...
Cabela's is OK, we don't have a Bass Pro here. I have always shopped at LLBean. It is about 20-30 min. drive from here to the flagship store in...
something like this from Sams club, 50 bucks Easily move a bag of pellets. I can't carry them either, but have found lots of ways of moving...
Natural gas went right by our road, but it was the pressurized delivery pipe, not the one they use for distribution. The pressurized one goes to...
Garry Polmateer , welcome to the family. You got off on the right foot with that movie. Hope to see more. [ATTACH]
I was thinking the same thing, you beat me to it. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
:thumbs:, Making jam, cutting wood, taking a hike in the woods. Good living, you have found it. Next we have to get WeldrDave moved up here....
Beautiful area. Did you get any raspberries from those bushes?
From what to what? Good luck. Getting settled in you new digs is a lot of work. Hang in there. It does get better. I hope both you and Dawn...
My son and his wife and a friend are doing the work. I'm not allowed to climb etc. I just use the plastic for materials. I hope I get to work...
More reconstruction going on. This time it is on the two story porches. What was an open screened in area will be enclosed with insulated...
Beautiful install. I don't know what you will put in for a ceiling, but should you find the top of the flue heating up the ceiling more than you...
Color is coming in here. Took a ride to Freeport yesterday and noticed how much the colors had changed in just the last 5 days. Reds are coming...