We usually have foggy mornings in late August, but this year, they stayed away until Oct. So very dry here. Must have had something to do with...
Nice, but I wouldn't touch it unless it was on the grocers shelf. I have zero confidence that I could pick out the right ones. With my luck I...
As long as you didn't spoil it with sugars, it is very healthy for you. Good for a low carb diet.
25 pounds since July 22nd. but a drop in the bucket but it counts towards my goal.
My brother and his wife live in Florida. They are is one of those typical double wides. He says his place has some sort of hurricane tie downs....
Don't blame you one bit. I wanted my gone, but that is not in the cards unless I can get small enough to have surgery. The other part is I don't...
Acorn drop about done here. Had to make sure no cars parked anywhere near the Oaks. Big fat ones this year.
Have fun WeldrDave . Don't get too attached. We want you in Northern New England when the time is right for you.
[IMG] This taken today at my cousins home in Litchfield. Every year they have "the view"
Prayers that they remain safe.
Looks like Hurricane Matthew won't be up this way after all. I was hoping for some rain, but even that is gone now. However, the folks in...
That is a really good read. thanks for sharing.
That has got to cost!
My kids are the same age group as you. Two went to college, two did not. The ones that went to college make twice what the other two do, and...
My parents never encouraged me to go to college. I wanted to go, so it was all up to me to get there and pay for it. I was lucky and used the GI...
Good, they will taste so good baked. I have been using my for 2 and a half years. Funny, I have found a number of things to use it for. I turn...
I would agree on that, I was an LPN at the time I went for my Rn at the University of Maine. That was not an LPN to RN program. In fact, some of...
That service is most appreciated. When that happens, I always give a good tip. What I don't like is when they are complaining about their job...
That is very common these days. They quit by being a no show. Sorry situation.
Hospitals do that, seems to be part of their disorganization. We have received about 6 bills from Maine General Medical, all inappropriate, all...