Tell me if you can go back and see it now. Please!
Hope you will get the heat you want from it. With your home all tightened up now, it should be more efficient.
[ATTACH] Double decker porch redue is coming along. Can't wait to get my windows and doors in and put some heat in there. Will be nice to sit in...
Best you know what you are really eating. I am eating real food these days. Maybe a late start, but better late than never. I think back to...
Nice conversation piece. I wouldn't mind if only smoke came out.
I am so dependent on coffee, I can't start my day or behave until I get a cup in me. Then I wake up, have my bacon and eggs. Read the paper,...
I am not picking on you. I just want to mention some facts about Velveeta. Velveeta, you know that isn't cheese, it has some by products of...
That is fantastic. You have a nice cooking pan there. Those pies sound delicious.
Nice seasonal wreath to have on your door! [IMG]
you my friend, will need to hire some heavy duty trucks when you move north and need those collections moved with you!
Most of our heat will come from pellets. That's only because I have them and like them. The upstairs apt. where my son and his family live will...
Is the lumber for the barn milled from your trees?
You can always record the game as watch it at your pleasure. Plus you can fast forward through the ads
[ATTACH] Hope this loaded for you
Spectacular. Some of the best views available anywhere.
We have little to no vista from my home. When the leaves fall, we can see off into the woods. Here is a view from the front of our home....
I might be changing out my tires. I usually go to Sam's Club and have them do it. But now I think I might shop around. Here in Maine, just...
:confused:
Yes, it is indeed bittersweet. It is a bit of his freedom taken away and knowing that it won't come back is disheartening. I sold my truck last...
Still getting a nice picking of beans even on the second week of October. [IMG]