That sounds like it ready to do some work. Good that you got help getting things up and running again. Team Team Team
Our Lowes is humming right along as always. Parking lot is about a third full most all the time. They have their skilled staff on weekdays....
That progress looks a lot more than little by little to me. Lots of sweat progress about every day. That beam structure is super. Looking just...
There they are!!!!! All seems well. Wow, look at all the wood. You folks have been busy! Looking really good there.
Went to Lowes today to get some supplies. I'm not able to push or pull a loading cart. I usually go the desk. They write up the order, go pull...
I pulled one about 4 weeks ago and it isn't much better. So I am going to PT for it. The PT has been doing stretching exercises which have...
I don't do the leaf pick any more. I just ride the mower over them and they either grind up or blow off to the side. No big lawns here so it...
[ATTACH] Everything is turning color. Soon will all be a drab brown until we get a blanket of white. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
According to what my doctor said, if it once had eyes or was green, then I can eat it. So, toss out the bun and it is legal!
Very cool here, but clean and crisp following the frosty morning.
Growing season is over. We got a killing frost last night. I can't remember when we last went to Oct 15th before a killing frost. Warming up...
Morning Buds, Nice breakfast with bacon and eggs. Coffee is just right. I'm using those McCafe K cups. Looking outside, I can see we got our...
Never built an owl box. Not aware of them. Does sound like a worthwhile project. I'm all for rodent control.
I never find any deals like that. My grandkids and I could make a lot of birdhouses with wood like you have there. Birdhouses and bat houses...
This one is for Jay: [ATTACH]
you may want to consider Northern Tool also. They sell them online. Need to consider the shipping charges at the same time. At least that...
I was listening to the news while driving home from the Y, Home heating prices are predicted to rise for this winter. All 4 of the really...
Happy Happy Joy Joy, it is your birthday Star Gazer . Hope you have plans or will do something nice for your self. [MEDIA]
It will be a bit odd, his windows and my window are little different. Not a whole lot, but ...... We are doing this on a budget. Still...
That is excellent progress. Amazing how quickly it goes along once the foundation is all taken care of. Your horses will live much better than...