The only way to get better pricing for propane is to own your tanks. I tried to buy my tanks, but was not able to find any. I hunted and hunted...
Hope no one was hurt bad. It is going to cost someone a lot of money.
That looks like my truck. Only I recently sold my truck because I couldn't use it. Too difficult for the wife and I to climb into. So now I...
I like the idea of having a stove that does not need electricity in any way. Where you are living has a history of heavy snow and deep cold....
I like that idea, if you are selling the stoves, you need to be experienced with them. I would hope you get to run at least one model of every...
Color are at peak or past. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Too much work, makes me tired just thinking about it. Time for coffee.
With those odds, you would play the lottery every day.
Sorry, Firebroad while that read sound informative, remember that the NVIC Newsletter is an organization like PETA and others that have an ax to...
That is unfortunate. My problem is I stop breathing when laying flat. My oxygen saturation drops down to 67%.
Odd thing is that ever since on went on the Bi-Pap machine at night, I don't get colds. If I start the sniffles during the day, the next day...
In the hospital, the rules are if you have patient contact, you have to get the flu shot, or not report to work. You can't get sick from the...
Wow, you aren't far from where I am, yet we didn't get a frost until a couple days ago. One frost so far, and this is Oct 17th.
Sounds like a fun time. You'll just be across the river from where I am!
Must have been one of those plasma sets.
Let the pros do it. good thinking there. he will make work like it never did.
Hope you are able to get some good years with this vehicle and not have the repairs cost you too much.
Prayers that your eye recovers. Vision is so important esp. for safety. My vision in my right eye is compromised. Macular degeneration. No...
First I have know about them. Like most everything else, they will make their way here. But maybe it will be a while. Our cold winters help...
That is what families do for each other. I trust you didn't object. Little fellow like that won't take up much room or eat too much. I miss my...