You have two Harman stoves and no fire yet? There are pills for that condition! I had my stove on and welcomed it back like it was a long gone...
40 here at 11PM. Doubt it will go below freezing, but you never really know. sky is clear. I didn't move anything under cover. Sometimes I...
Had a late lunch today. Keyem hot dogs with sweated onions and mushrooms. Really tasty. [ATTACH]
That is funny, true, but funny.
Meth users are unpredictable. What sort of traffic do you see there. What if someone come to your house by mistake thinking they are going to...
Every day is a day off for me. I have dreams that I am working, usually the nightmare type! Just crazy what goes on in dreams. Sometimes I...
Antique car show! Those are fun. exp. when there is a lot of room to move about in. Not too crowded there. Good
Still getting beans, very few tomatoes left. Some pepper left. Summer squash and pumpkins are good. Brussels sprouts are forming up on waist...
That is how I built my steps then went 6 ft up. But I made the whole thing out of PT. It has been there for about 30 years and still as strong...
It needs a lumpy old Recliner! :whistle:
Nice to have the tools and know how when you need it.
Right about getting new steps. Those steep steps are just trading one problem for another. What are the 4x4's resting on? The only other...
Hope the wood isn't PT. You don't want chemicals leaching into the well water. If it is PT. consider putting on some plastic on the back or...
That is a standing prerequisite for membership in FHC.. It is the way our brains are wired.