Don’t forget the horseradish!
From what I have heard from a few people the beam was prone to cracking. I’m not sure where they were made.
They definitely don’t have a good long haul reputation.
I think rolling any of those splitters around buy hand will be difficult. I fight with the huskee on uneven ground.
Not having something to push the stuck split when retracting would be an issue for me as well.
:salute:Gotcha. Of the three I have only seen an iron and oak. It was at a rental place I remember thinking it look like it was built like a tank.
It was more than just the wiring they got in the heater box. The interior was all permeated with the stench of liquified animal.
Yum!
Have you considered a push through style splitter?
A customer had a super duty less than a year old totaled from mice damaged. She got kicked in the head by her horse almost died while she was...
I have never burned locust. I knew it was a tree but didn’t really know it was around here. After seeing pics here I have noticed a few black...
Nope nope nope. All mice get exterminated. They are the work of the devil. I can deal with a few bugs but I try to be proactive against the mice.
Tri tip. Going in for 3 hours at 135* [ATTACH]
My wife makes pizza with peanut butter on it occasionally. She loves it. I eat it.
Thanks Eric, this is what has works for me. I have no delusions of it being “the” way. I’m quite sure that some of my practices would not work in...
2 rows
We live in the wood bugs are a part of life. Other than a few lady bugs and some stink bugs this year insects are not really a problem. The wood...
I never really checked moisture content before. Maybe a couple times when splitting. This is the way my dad did it in this house when I was...
[ATTACH]This was the start of the season. I don’t care much for going out in the snow, ice, wind, wet to fetch firewood.
Sure you could bring some wood over. You can play with the slide. [ATTACH]