I got plenty to say but I’ll keep it civil
LordOfTheFlies haven’t seen him for a minute but I think he had a thread on this topic
I’m not sure why it’s not locked already.
I thought asking him not to touch it would be enough.
Yeah that has me wondering
Like a garrote? Could be made from many everyday items.
Blunderbuss!
Looks like firewood to me:salute:
I had a Nashua for a while that stove was an excellent heater.
Thanks a hot fire was my first thought.
How’d ya like to be that bikini bottom?
Sinngetreu i may need some tips on cleaning the glass.
My folks were at the house today to spend time with my kids. When I left this morning I told my dad the stove should be set for the day don’t...
I have a request in for someone to throw their red dress on and come pose next to the stove...
That is a ton of wood! Way to get after it!
We got “stimulated” last Thursday.
Yup I’m just not sure what brand. They all have different properties.
:thumbs: Excellent!
I’ll also throw a couple cocktail shrimp in if I’m feeling frisky.