Until the lid pistons get weak and it slams down on your knuckles! Ask me how I know.... the pistons are easily replaceable with better stuff!
Thinking about it now I miss the dealership like a toothache. I thought for sure I was trapped.
I think I’d get myself a set of ramps. But I like some rake in my vehicles. I also don’t care much for after market stuff. Dealt with way to many...
Ok man, it’s your rig do what you like.
Yup
You will see what I’m talking about when you go to tighten the upper control arm nut after installing the spacers.
It will make big changes to the geometry of the front end, keep an eye on the components for wear.
You talking about the hockey pucks on the top the front struts?
I was thinking that forktruck didn’t look that old. Those things usually will take a beating. I have almost had a couple on it’s side:emb:
:salute:@Chvymn99
I have heard the word Bitcoin but don’t know what it is.
I’m mean no offense by this Horkn as much as people complained about the filter location and twist and spew drain plug I never have seen a...
Well they just let a bunch o people out so you have to fill the beds. Jail is a for profit enterprise.
From what I have seen on the boob tube lockdown is when the authorities think the inmates are getting out of their control.
Just curious what flavor is the Kool Aid?
Lockdown is for people that committed crimes and are in jail.
The street goes both ways
I was thinking the trailer batteries should be charged by the truck as well.
It is pretty much impossible to stop oil from being trapped in the diverter tray on a stock 5.0 f150. We just spray a garden hose in that area...
Hope you are looking into electric vehicles we all know oil is terrible.