Cannon is steep usually icy always windy. There are a bunch of ski areas in that area.
Yeah, it’s a wild ride tree killer. Wildcat has some steep runs, most of the are groomed only on half the side. When I was in scouts we used to...
Likely they didn’t go after large diameter wood. They probly looked for dead standing as well.
Or you could always hike up tuckermans.
Wildcat for sure.
[ATTACH]
There is a convection deck, I’ll take better pics in a bit.
I agree that the stove definitely needs the blower. I don’t have time today but I’ll be calling sbi tomorrow.
I’m still trying to figure this thing out. I will say my furnace kicks on more than when I was running the beast. The old stove warmed the central...
So SBI has been rather slow processing the promotional blower. Today I decided to remove one of the side panels basically just to see. I do not...
I was thinking of this thread while at work today setting a new truck up to go into service. [ATTACH] Cables go up to the vehicle batteries. The...
Shutting any engine down at WOT should be avoided.
We had a bunch of pine trees fairly close to the house. In one particular storm a branch broke off and came through the garage roof. Since then...
Yup steaks, smoked cheese and some horseradish dill pickles from a place in the adarondacks. Were always staples.
Cool looking hearth! I have a couple wood carriers like that they are handy! I need to get over to Bennington to hit Henry’s meat market. My...
I generally don’t worry much about the punk, I let the stove take care of it.
I have had a cs 680 for the better part of 15 years is my one saw plan. Has never let me down. I like echo may not be the prettiest girl at the...
Ford.
Life has been sorta crazy the last week. I burned most of it off the glass but Some will need to be scraped with a razor blade. Didn’t do much of...