I guess I should have read more of the words! Lol
Looks awesome! What did you use for decking on the porch?
I don’t imagine that truck stuck would be much fun.
Home phone or cell? There is apps for the cell phones that block spam calls.
Them are some big nuts!
Are you a mechanic? Looks like some heavy parts, gotta pay close attention to the fingers!
Rock truck without the dump body on?
No real logger calls it a scabbard.:singingintherain::singingintherain: send a Benjamin to downest Maine... Lol
I was thinking the same thing. I can grow a dense beard in days. I do not care for electric shavers and don’t want to buy razors. I clip my beard...
A 2 at 10 pm can turn to a 10 at 2 am...
I have recently started making a conscious effort to make more square or rectangular splits. They fit in the stove so much nicer. Not sure if it...
I’m kinda in the wrong spot for my hobbies. 2 hours to the cape for fishing the ocean or 2 hours to the valley for big lake fishing and skiing.
Are there many wood burners on the island?
I spend a bunch of time up there but have to make the drive.
The town I live in borders taxachussetts. 40 min east of welder Dave.
Yeah Breton woods a and cranmore are defiantly more family novice oriented.
It’s a good ride from mt Washington but jay peak is legit as well.
Attitash, Breton woods, I have never been but mad river Glenn is supposedly the spot for glades.
Might want to check ticket sales policy things are different this year.
Sunday river, in Maine, killing ton in vt. Loon in nh is cool lots of groomers and pretty people tho.