Is there a tag somewhere on the back of the stove? It will have a manufacture date.
Some of my beer just came out my nose, thank you!
At least he don’t have to worry about knocking teeth out! Lol
He has a ton of videos. I want to be like him when I grow up!
I think Larry enticer owned the sled at one point. [MEDIA] just gonna send it!
Is Wisconsin no longer in the United States?
[ATTACH] My old arctic cat jag has been very dependable running wise but it rides like a park bench. I really only use it for ice fishing. I...
Speed queen buy once cry once made in the USA!
[ATTACH] I never posted a finished pic. Glad I got it done before lumber prices skyrocketed.
Uncle heats a large 30x40 16foot ceiling garage in Maine with a similar unit. It works well. Yawner be sure to look into propane price when...
Now that’s chooochin!
^ what he said!
I wouldn’t even consider diesel or Kero. The fuel is messy and the fumes are nasty. IMO
Heat the room faster? I’m not familiar with the climate in Louisiana. But I would think a wood stove would be quicker than an infrared heater. We...
Ok, the title of the thread says large room so I figured there would be space.
Could you vent the wood stove into the fireplace?
Wood stove?
Cool, my front porch will need some love this year. I like the look of the Doug fir.
Lots of diesel burnt up making that firewood!
Smokinpiney how does the Doug fir fold up to the weather? I guess you don’t get much snow?