I’m not a pellet guy, are those all nighters?
It never occurred to me to call an exterminator.
Hit the reply button at the bottom of somebody’s post.
I had a crazy amount of stink bugs around the house this fall as well. They liked the gable vents.
my concern would be in a heavy snow year it would build up in the back and would be up against the the wood that is drying.
Yeah we have the bars on but that holds the snow so it melts during the day then freezes at night causing a skating rink in front of the doors...
When you get tired of dribbling a little fuel at a time I found this to be worth the cost. Grenny running out at a bad time when you depend on it...
No. That would make it a useful piece of equipment that you don’t have to spoon feed.
I just went out to the wood stacks for a Ruben, no luck...
A house like that on the acreage you posted would be excellent! Just a few easy payments!
[ATTACH] The down side of a metal roof, usually dumps after the driveway is cleaned up:doh:
My stove is in the basement,I keep a 50 gallon drum of water down there to flush the toilet durning power outages. The are also a couple old...
i have heard old timers say to put it up high to get some heat out of the pipe. Not the best practice but...
When I explained to him why I use the short bar he said that it was acceptable. Lol
I like to use a 16 inch bar on my cs680. It minimizes cutting into other logs when cutting on a log pile. The guy at my dealership said nobody...
I’m with you on the scabbard. I was just being a wise guy.
One trick I found is to drill one hole, then thread the rod through the plate. Use the point on the rod to poke the hole on the opposite side.
The stihl regional manager was contacted even.
The biggish issue I have found with suitcase inverters is the hold very little fuel.
Did you just call it a scabbard?