Sheeeit- where’s the cornflakes and Fball??? :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Did you sniff it?
:handshake:
Around a GTG fire pit, ol’ TurboDiesel can bend plenty of stuff… take a truthful story for example… :whistle::wacky: JK, feelings-less...
I don’t doubt it for even a second. :picard: :hair: :wacky: :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
Good ‘nuff… otherwise someone might have mentioned that the stranger wouldn’t be an option for a minute. :eek: :whistle: :rofl: :lol: :picard:
:salute:
Something like that. :D
Savor the flavor Dave… you won’t get many chances. Disclaimer - no beers were consumed during the time of my original post… fat finger followed...
I’ll second that. :salute: :rofl: :lol:
Dang it man!:confused: Hope the recovery goes well… and quick!:salute: PS- very tough not to make a joke with this one, I’ll leave it at that. :D
Ynuck, Ynuck, Ynuck.
This page is full of :drool: worthy, stoopidly deliciously looking grilled/smoked meats. Great job, men! :handshake:
[ATTACH]
Great news Juniper Hill! Sweet looking stacks and congrats on upgrading to the insert. :thumbs: :handshake:
Ahhh, must be a trait of Connecticut oaks… :handshake:
Not judging, like said- pic may not have shown what I was looking for. :handshake:
Got one maybe a year and a half ago. Slightly different color on the handle, but Blackstone. Love it. Also bought a rectangular stainless...