That’s some serious serrations jo191145 :handshake: I’m not too familiar with what I assume will be a box style? What is the thought process...
Hope it doesn’t get thrown out… I hadn’t heard that it was 100%. Is it in fact a done deal Jim?
Legendary. :handshake:
That never even occurred to me or my brother to do that on our Kawi 110 as kids. I mean it had foot pegs after all! :picard: :D
Happy birthday Hayden! Our two luv the lettuce too… be it iceberg, romaine, or green leaf… especially the hearts and ribs.
Might want to build some bleachers to get up where the heat is rising. :whistle: :wacky: :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
Brings to mind this classic response (whether it fits or not!) [MEDIA] :rofl: :lol: But really, I feel the same way about this darn wind....
Didn’t know this. Wow. Just wow. And not a good wow. :confused::( So sad.
Agree. TSC here has them, have a ton in the basement thanks to my good friend and brother Keith Babcock getting them for us while my back has been...
Prayers offered up from SW VA. We’re pulling for you and and your amazing family, brother.
Awesome offer Mike! Glad to see this open and close in the same day!:thumbs: If I lived up yonder I certainly would have raised my hand- I love...
As far as your thread title goes…. :whistle: I thought this might be in the way of a nose; “If I could only pick one… more booger” “Would you...
:rofl: :lol: I meant an old fashioned crosscut saw or a misery whip… :whistle: :BrianK: :rofl: :lol:
It’s too bad we don’t have the right “saw” emoji to match your time frame… :wacky: :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
Add a couple 40 yr high inflation rate priced cushions and violà! No burnt skins! :picard: :rofl: :lol: :doh: Or keep them in the shade til...
Nice work Fanatical1 :handshake:
X2! Happy birthday EODMSgt!!!
X2 T.Jeff Veal :(
Top 10 post on FHC. Ever. :handshake:
I guess they thought “9-5” was more rock than country…