I know he would want it said that you were high on his list of intended meet ups. :handshake: :(
Great testimony :handshake: That’s who he was. :yes: All. The. Time. :) :(
:handshake:
Done. :salute:
[ATTACH]
Eric VW
You need som 2ndary air on the barrel! :D :handshake: Shed looks good filling up. :salute:
Maybe for tonight… he will be remembered beyond, and toasted to then, as well.
If anyone here at FHC never attended a GTG where he was present… and won’t be again… no truer words spoken. :salute: A real man. A likable man. A...
Amen brother.
The quintessential beginning to the weekend that would spawn the CFG.
Hoarders, please follow the link… In loving memory of Kenis Keathley (Dexterday)
And waking TurboDiesel up with a crazy 365 alarm clock… But please, no leg. Man, I’m gonna miss him. One of the best. :(
Please keep Kenis (Dexterday) at the front of your prayers..
For those who might want to share a memory or thoughts… In loving memory of Kenis Keathley (Dexterday)
:handshake: :(
Good deal. Hey, I work in the extruder industry…:yes: :zip: :rofl: :lol:
Ahhh, ok- that’s where it was when I heard last. Thanks for re-checking! :handshake: