Ill check on shipping a little later... Im not sure about leaf compaction... But it definetly blows :)
Swwweeeeetttt scores !!!!
Thanks to Cut4Fun for steering me in the direction of the parts i needed to fix this old girl up ! Has a brand new fuel tank grommet and fuel...
Glad to hear buddy. Has a lot of life left in it. That 18 inch bar was waay too much for that saw... Good call downsizing !!
:). Hows that grey craftsman workin out ? I almost kept that one :)
Nice group shot buddy !!
Lookin great ! Hope to get out soon as well ! Winter is comin :)
At least they are trying I guess !! Might spend less time and energy just cleaning it up themselves !!
Maybe my cs 440 needs a big brother ?[ATTACH][ATTACH]
That will keep you warm for a bit !
Looking good !!!
I like how you think :)
Vote casted :)
Sorry i didnt have the scratch to pick this up :(. Would have loved to snag it !
Lookng good !!! Love the last pic....beautiful country in the background !!