Ill definetly consider it !! I have my heart set on the HD....I just cant tell why :)
Sorry my pics are junky today...think I need a drink more...or I need to stop drinking...either way !! LOL
Indeed ! Thanks for broadening our horizons !!!
Thats what I plan on doing . Looks slick :) Ps..thanks for the email ...it will come in handy !!!
Just found this today . Has a good original 21 inch bar and ok chain . Runs pretty good ! Running some fresh gas through it now . Runs better and...
Great looking setup there !!
Sharp saw indeed !!
Pm sent !
Great price ! Are they still brand bew ?
Thanks guys. Great stuff here for sure. Gettin the gears in my brain going :)
Very nice !!!
These fellas are correct ! Ive played this same game on my Chevy's over the years ! Good luck buddy !!
Been reading a ton of good stuff from this site..and AnotherSite over the last month about the Makita 6104 and other variants . All about the BB...
Ive used one of those quite a bit !! It has its place in my arsenal !! Better than bending down for the small stuff :)
SOLD...SOLD..SOLD !!!! Thanks Grizz :)
We are close to that...PM sent !!
Ill get you tomorow for sure for a close estimate. The gf got me tonight :)
I havent had a problem so far. Knock on wood !
Nice !!!!
Those bars cost more than most of my saws ! Lol. ! Niiice :)