And someone to use it :) :)
I bet !! Gonna be fun . Ill take pics as we go !
A lot of good wood left..I hope and think !!!!
Great finds indeed buddy ! Good luck and be careful !
Sweeeet !!
Wow !!! Great 450 :). Congrats !
:popcorn:
So this big old Oak tree fell on my parents property probably 8 or 10 years ago I guess........time flies !! So my dad cut probably 2 years...
Man o man !
Is it ok to be jealous ? :). Good lookin saws fellas. I hate to hear that theres another one available.... Making me think hard again abt it !...
Big fan of the Husky 257 ! Nice saw :)
SOLD :)
I really like them :). Might get a few myself !
Interesting ! :)
Sounds like a brute ! Cant wait to see some pics :)
Love the "snowmobile" starter handle !! Great idea :)
Thats a tough price for pine i think. Gonna need some drying time too. Man.. I hate decisions like this. Good luck buddy !
I think u are correct Gary !
Auto and manual oilers work just fine too !!
I just wanna buy every Makita I see...they are just cool looking !!!