The 142 you speak of is like the 36 i have been working on. Flooding for no reason. Its weird....the fuel line on it looked ok... But then the...
I have identified those rounds . Thats the North American Firewood tree. (NAF) . Have a ton if it up my way :) LOL ! Great job on taking...
Great stuff there ! Itll burn :)
Those milspecs are s different breed. I have a 252 milspec from 1952.... Its a great burner... But it can be a booger to get going if not...
Very nice burners !
No probs here buddy !!! Put that on a shelf some where for a rainy day :)
Thats great info for sure . Im a visual guy ! Was it too much of a pain with the 24 " ? Plus...the Makita thats coming has "big" spikes . They...
Sorry to go back and forth buddy !! Its a sweet deal though ! I just hate to see it go by . But it not be in da cards !!! No worries indeed :)
LOL ! At this point Id have to give you an I.O.U. !!!! And that wont keep your lights on in your shop :)
Usually dont get too much Oak to worry about up my way . Mostly Ash ...some Maple and Cherry . But in my other post..Ill have a "big" Oak to deal...
x2...definetly a Firewood tree !!!
Ignorance is bliss !!! Luck is great too :)
Good idea !!!
Im hoping the 28" will do fine . I dont wanna have to buy another bar ! And dont get me thinkin of a 3120 with a 48" bar ! LOL
Agreed !!
For sure...on all that !! Gonna assemble the right equipment this summer..then hit it this fall when the weather is cooler . Dont need a hot hand...
Christmas 2016 ??? LOL !!!
The Solo thing is killin me...thanks !! LOL Hope I get to try one out sometime anyhow !!
Been pricing out bars for the saw I dont have yet !!! LOL . Was hoping to use a 28"..but I wonder if a 32" would make me feel better !!!! And...
Hoping the skid steer will be a great help !!