I have heard of this beeing used for beekeeping . I have never tried it myself....but I just may !!
Great pics !!! Every time I cut a Cherry tree.....I end up leaving the first two or three logs because of ants .So we split the logs with a sledge...
Very nice ! Wish I was up there testin out that Solo with ya buddy !!!
Dude ! No kidding ? Sweeeet..thanks !!!! :)
And here I was embarrassed because I took a pic and the lanterns havent been polished up in a while :)
Thank you sir :)
Just say the word :)
Thats just a small portion of whats wrong with me :) Those lanterns come in handy as all get out !!! Great for campfire parties too :)
Im interested in the Forester Dex :).
Hate to see the Elm trees go :(. Not many around indeed. Hey... Do you sell any of your bowls ? Or is it just a cool hobby !
Thanx... It do have a distinct sound... The sound of sweetness :)
You know it takes like 2 or 3 times of moving junk around till its satisfactory to me !!
They should be there now. Having trouble with my " not so smart phone" :)
As some of you know... I moved recently. Between setting up the house... 5 kids... And maintaing my other property... There hasnt been much time...
I wanna hear this sound. !!
Revently moved. To a place with a nice garage :). Finally getting a chance to setup my Coleman and chain saw collections. I downsized by selling...
That 271T i have is a completely different saw after the muffler mod.... In conjunction with pulling carb limiters !! But..... I tried one on my...
Sweeet buddy ! Enjoy :)
Its nice to get a gift like that sometimes :)
Its a great day to do that :)