I assume it takes a standard wheel ? Never had a need for one... As i hand file my chains. But it peeks my interest ! Is there different wheels...
It was a good lesson in what not to throw money at :)
Thats pretty cool right there. ! Im gonna do some reaearch :)
Maybe $100 at the very best ! I have that into my 36... I cant break even. So ill use the crap out of it. Its a pretty cool saw though !
Great stuff ! Great pics :).
Dude.... Great pics !! Cutting that down would make me pucker up :)
Guess im not in the loop :) lol
Congrats to both the seller and buyer :)
Our trading post area here is getting better and bigger every day it seems ! Some very nice saws have changed hands here in the last few months....
So I take it that it runs really well then ?? LOL :D
WOW !!!! Thats tough to pass up fellas !! Better hurry n this deal . I bet it screams :)
Cool saw :)
Lol !
Very nice deal there !!
Can you hear me now ? LOL !
Great ideas ! Dont forget the sign that says..."trespassers will be shot.....survivors will be shot again". LOL.
Great stacks ! I too like all the flowers and stuff around... Very cool :)
Well done my friend...well done !! I hope I get to see that in person someday..its just cool !!
Great pic ! Rarely get to cut pine up my way :( Love the smell ! Pines do tire me out.....SOOOOOOOO many branches .......good luck and have fun !!
Great saws right there !! Is that a custom Wildthing conversion in there ?? Looks cool :)