Didnt wanna offend anyone with my horseplay ! lol :)
Trucks have come a long way in the comfort dept. :) lol
Congrats!!
Holy crap that is cool !!!! Enjoy :)
That is really cool !!
I think all saws should come with the hd outer spikes :)
How did i miss this awesome saw sale ? AnotherSite ? Either way.... Congrats buddy !!!!!
No ones quicker than Dex ! Lol
Sounds like a lot of great setups !!!
One of my favorites right there !!
I may be the only one in my state with the Waylon winged sticker in my back window :) lol
Very nice place there. !!!
I just peed :jaw:
Any clues to what you are gonna let go ?? :) Thanks for puttin it on here first. I bet u will have good luck !
Love the old C - series. !!! Keep us updated !
Very perfectly put !
I just said in another thread about how our buying and selling opportunities are growing on this site . This just proves it ! Thanks HittinSteel...
Just be careful. My 36.... I started with the bare minimum... Then it nickel and dimed me ! If you are keeping it go for it. If flipping is on...
To have such troubles :) LOL :)
Looks like the perfect wood wagon :). That looks like the truck i use to use to pick up the girls back in the day :)