Always nice to get a text from a customer who appreciates your product, especially when they have been "burned" by other sellers.
For sure. Even the knotty ones I trimmed flush and very few ugly splits from them. I could've bucked a few more from that huge trunk in the...
The area I just redid over the Summer has tripled up PT 2x8's as sleepers. They were from an old beam on a deck I demoed in 2022 and finally got...
PU a 2511 top handle for me please! :D :saw: :makeitrain"
Surprised the wood was still there yesterday as I had time to take more. Face cord for this load. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Most has been...
Yes. My dad used a similar unlidded pail when he scooped out the ashes. Put it on the sidewalk out side until it was disposed of outside. You...
Good point. Most of the PT I've used is the "old" stuff that was a lot more rot resistant plus it distributes the weight better than...
Met her in person a few times myself. I always enjoyed her posts and tenacity for hoarding with a mid sized SUV.
Had an old half cord rack made from pallets that was on its last legs. I had cribbed the ends on it above the sides to make the stack 6' tall as...
If it was in Nashua it must be the legendary Molly Midwinter. Quite the hoarder in her day.
Nice load. Those top handles are handy little saws.
Amazing. I've often wondered about nature and if animals can sense we're trying to help them. We had a hummingbird hit our back window a few...
At least your X27 has a warranty should you break it. Be sure to keep it out of my hands!:D:axe:
The second from the left split in the pic has a center pith so tree of Heaven it is. Splits very easily.
Nice find. Great that you can get the 4WD close to it as well.
RB gettin' it done in the dark! :salute: True dedication right there.
Smart move. As much as I love oak for burning, its the extended drying time that turns me off from it. I have a couple customers that like it so...
I mix a piece or two in with bundles when I have it as bundle inventory as I do for tulip, sassafras, basswood etc. Lesser quality splits get...
Ill take it when easy and not all gnarly. Wouldn't want it all the time. I mix it in. Matter of fact I don't think I have any in the stacks as...
Have you ever cut any fresh elm or you cut strictly dead? Two months ago if someone told me I'd have close to a cord of elm in stock right now...