Pretty sure that's Norway maple. It has tricked me into thinking its ash in the past. It should be "whiter" than the other maples and split very...
We can take her on our next wood cutting excursion. She can look out for Karens!:rofl: :lol:
Nice find. I found a couple lengths of barkless dogwood mixed in with some BL in my PA that never got bucked. Luckily still good. Will this go...
Ive got two. Sometimes a PITA to find room for them when loaded with wood.
My bad. Helps if I read it AND it registered upstairs. :picard: The hydro I use is 3.5 years old and it splits a lot of wood as you've seen.
Great pic. :thumbs: Very apropos for the FHC with the mound of splits in the pic! Always nice to put faces with the user name. Had I still...
I own three already, none fit! My most recent therapist bought me the last one. :loco: :crazy: :wacky:
Sugar maple[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I wouldn't worry about it, but weird that is odd it was nicked from the factory. I've thought of sharpening mine as its duller than my love life,...
I could use a Stihl 2 in 1 file guide with 5/32 file...hint, hint, hint to my secret Santa. :whistle: No neck ties please. :rofl: :lol:
Nice trailer...and firewood of course.
I always like seeing them in full sun as it shows the iridescence in all its glory. Other than that flock we seldom see a blackbird at the feeder.
Got mine too.
Im sitting on the couch and I have a partial line of sight to the feeder. Kept seeing bigger birds through the sheer curtain. I investigated and...
Couple pics of my mulberry. You can see how it drops the leaves all at once. It produced fruit this year but nothing ripened as they were gone...
Yes, my saw box. In the bottom there's a litre bottle of mix and another of bar oil, extra chains, a couple felling wedges and a rag or two....
No, just a coincidence he met her. She hasn't been active in a couple years here.
Yup, sure is a MB. Typical clump they seem to grow in based on my observations. My favorite wood to scrounge. I get rather giddy when I score...
Cant tell you how often I get new customers who tell me the same. Either green/underseasoned and/or shorted. I've delivered half cords and the...
Not you. :rofl: :lol: I think you're coming down with old timers disease!:BrianK: :D All kidding aside I don't think I have. Doesnt he usually...