:bug: That has to be the biggest hoard of limb wood I've ever seen. VERY impressive Kevin! :salute:
Yes the 201 are very pricey. I was fortunate to get both of mine cheap and both very low hours. Do you have any experience with a top handle?
Stihl 201 rear handle pro saw or its farm/ranch equal MS194 are light nimble saws. I own a 201 RH and really like it for limbing and bucking...
Finished bucking the first tree and then felled the biggest...22"DBH. 25" bar on the 500i did the honors. Need more practice felling with the...
I have a standing dead one my friend wants me to take down. Been a skeleton for several years now. I keep talking myself out of it.
With oak rounds that size, good you had help. Those ain't light and they get heavier as the years go by if you know what I mean! :BrianK:
Oh and one customer checked the MC which was 15%. He was ecstatic about the quality and dryness.
Back in August 2020 hurricane Isaias hit and then a tornado three weeks later here in my area. A lot of fresh BL was blown down and I feasted on...
Thats what I was going to offer.
Not 100% sure. The guy had cut one up and its random length! :hair:
I have a deal in the works for me to cut some fresh green black locust, but the guy wants cash for it. Just wondering what you would pay for a...
The current drought has really dried it up nice so I hacked my way in with the machete (I hate prickers) and took down the second of four trees....
The mindset of an FHCer right there! :rofl: :lol:
Well done. How big is your wood storage/processing area? Doesn't look like much room?
Well then I could use just a tailgate! :D Used will work! :rofl: :lol:
Impressive stacks there. :thumbs: Always good to have connections. Hoard on and cut safe!:tree:
Sounds like a good plan. Maybe disregard some of my comments in my prior post as I hadn't read this yet.
Nope not being selfish at all. You worked for it for a purpose of heating your home, not just for the "joy" of making a big hoard of wood....
Great job fellas. :salute: Way to get it done. :thumbs:
I would suggest an MS400 instead! :whistle: