Well I've got 90% of my left thumb, but it wasn't a saw accident. Ill let yooperdave tell ya the story. Thumb times he's a good story teller,...
Ill bet that pin oak was a great air "freshener" in that minivan. Another nice haul sir! :thumbs:
Great pic. Rarely do they come to the suet when I have it out. Usually I see them on the ground foraging for ants. Does the camera only take...
Youre a really good stacker. Go for the fourth row. I would. :D You could always relocate it later on. Not fun as I know but heck we're wood...
Interesting. I don't like the white lettering and the clutch cover makes it look like an 881. Should I start hoarding MS400's now? Chud was...
Half cord load of red maple[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I have a 192 rear handle power head that needs a rebuild if your interested. I had bought it a couple years back with the intent of doing such,...
First I've heard of the 212. Looks like a redesign of the 211. Any news on what's in the works for pro level saws Lehman
My 194T doesn't get used a lot but very pleased with it overall. Had a screaming deal on a 201T not shown up it would get used more. My vote...
HUH? I'm confused?
Nicely done Dave. How are you liking the 500i?
Great to have help. Ive cut roadside before but never in the road. :thumbs:
Black walnut it is. Last pic has the chambered pith. It split very easily and wasn't heavy from the one big score I had of it. Most of the time...
Interesting. Is it a 400i or 400.1? Wonder what NOS will bring in a few years? You gonna start hoarding them Jim? Wish I had snagged the...
Nope, just the truck and wheelbarrow. Id post a pic of the wheelbarrow but that thread doesn't exist and I ain't starting it. Not a huge fan of...
:rofl: :lol: I was moving some splits from next door to bundle wood storage.
A sweet trio. 241, 400, 500[ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Sad to say good bye to an old friend. How long have you owned it?
The guy was going to cut them down himself and buck. the face cord of BL he listed on FBM was random length which we all hate. I chatted with...