What species of pine? I split up a couple Eastern white pine logs back in September. Boxed them up and have them next to the furnace and swear...
You need more? I have a boatload.
Good stuff, good friend! You go through a lot of kindling Thom?
Dont forget Nebraska resident discount too! :whistle:
Scrounged from a customer somewhere in the last couple years. It been hanging around the wood yard waiting to be used again. This customer used...
mebbe its an arrow tip from the Predator? :whistle:
Read about it on arborsite a few years back and not being an chain saw mechanic ( I mean no disrespect when I say that) I didn't fully comprehend...
Yes the 009L has more cc's than a 201. I've heard of putting an 012 top end in an 009 making it 45cc's. I have a running (albeit very poorly)...
Bought cheap and found out later it was toast. Low hours from the looks of it and very clean
Same here. Been sitting for a couple years. I had good intentions though.
any interest in my 192?
Are these going to be mtronic?
For sure. Not sure if you saw the original thread about it.
Mother nature is a pretty good feller! :doh: Some sweet firewood there!
How does their lumber compare price wise with standard framing lumber?
Sounds very familiar doesn't it Eric Wanderweg. Starting my additions next week. Yes I have two!
I did see that. I've seen them at the feed store. We use just sunflower seed and in the colder weather suet cakes. The Hummingbird feeder goes...
I was afraid of it being hooked to a pjhone as I only have a flip phone. Maybe I can hook it to my laptop. Our feeder is 10-15' from the house...
Well he did just have a hurricane go through there! If I'm in danger of losing it I may have to step up my game a bit then. ;) :tree: Maybe...
Yes. I never knew that until a member here pointed it out as an IDer a few years back. Always getting a good wooducation here. BW not one of my...