WOW! You dry a lot of clothes! :whistle:
:rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Nice. I may use that pic as my screen saver. :yes:
Sweet mix of hardwood there. One lucky customer. Is there much ash down your way? Has the EAB killed whats there?
Doesnt get much easier. Another nice haul there. :thumbs: Years back I had a supply house where I'd scrounge the hardwood pallets with big...
Happy Birthday Eric VW :handshake:
Still trying to find a fruit cake for my victim! :drool: :whistle:
OMG!!! You're burning inventory? :faint:
Rain day here so I was able to meet up with the guy. Most of the BL he had cut was too short. Four other trees which turned into three were well...
Were not collector's, were hoarders! :rofl: :lol:
I only used plastic briefly when married and tossed it after that. Strictly cash for what I can. Debit card for emergencies, PayPal occasionally...
Thats a biggun. That sound you hear is a sigh of relief from jrider thankful he didn't have to process it. Did Rickyblazin get some saw time?
Never have seen one in person nor rain one. I like the later generation without the top bar as Lehman mentioned.
009, 010, 011, & 012 are all series 1120 saws. That 012 top handle is about the ugliest chainsaw I've ever seen! [IMG]
Big rounds are ash. Center pith the identifier. Another nice haul TC! :thumbs:
I just clicked the link and it has been sold.
Marketing "factory made" firewood to folks with a lot of money who are grossed out by a few wood crumbs, or God forbid, a creepy crawly in their...
I know the feeling when I unstack a half cord into the PU. :loco: :crazy:
Sometimes Im clueless to the stuff I do sometimes! Fun using the hatchet maybe?
Split it out as I'm curious too.