Thats interesting. The general concensus here is that HL takes multiple years. Must be that nice hot Kansas air.
After reading this thread I may give up selling firewood! :picard: I tell folks for what I go through to obtain barkless BL I should charge a lot...
Yup the cell structure. My main reason for not taking it that often.
Red maple[ATTACH]
FHC quote of the month right there! :yes:
Ive contacted three local tree companies inquiring about BL. One said I couldn't cut on their property, the other took my number and the other a...
Just found an MS400 from a dealer on sale for just over $900 out the door. 150 mile round trip though.
Once my 194 top handle was broken in it was a sweet little saw. Need to get it in the saw rotation again.
Is that a 14 or 16" bar? I like a 14 on mine
Nice rigging. Looks like it should work well. :thumbs: Cant wait to see them in action.
So Dakota Hoarder did you end up checking out the saw?
I used to use the blow up type until I kept popping them! :emb:
Hopefully its not used!
Never had bacon on my weiner before! :D
Now that I've been a hydro splitter for 3.5 year I may buck a round or two the next time I have access to some. I said the same of elm and the...
Are you a hand splitter or hydro? It is very stringy stuff based on the couple times I've had a few pieces. On my no take list.
Have you ever tried splitting it?
"Secret Sanata"? Who's that? :rofl: :lol:
Any pics? :D
Oh yeah!!! :dex: :saw: Great choice! :salute: