Mrs MikeInMa is recovering just fine. Thanks for the kind words and thoughts!:salute:
I believe this is tall phlox [ATTACH] The one tiger lily the voles missed [ATTACH] The Rose of Sharon is cranking up. Heavy rains tonight...
Good morning, members. Heat and humidity building today. Mid-80's later today. Mrs MikeInMa was able to sleep in her own bed last night! I...
WeldrDave is heading to NH. Probably dealing with the rain
Pictures are too big. Resize and save, then try again
The stone has been removed! :banana: A stent is in place to assist with any resulting irritation. She may be discharged later today.
Letting wood season properly, requires a fairly large area to stack wood for a few years. Some people don't have the area, ability, or patience...
Welcome to the club! I usually work locust in with lessor btu wood like red maple. I don't load the stove with all locust. Same as with...
She just went into surgery to deal with the thing.
Good morning, members. Nice start to the day. Mid-80's later today, dry. I'm hoping an overnight stay at the hospital was sufficient to get...
Well, the stone has not passed. It has moved but not enough. Pain and discomfort has risen. She's been admitted at the local hospital where the...
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. Mid-80's, not as humid, dry. We think the stone passed. Now we're hoping it gets fully out...
My non-hickory thread. Hickory down
I was picking blueberries. My back tells me when I've picked enough low-bush plants.
Time for a trail camera to what and how many you're dealing with.
I bought my brother a Havalon knife. He uses it to clean/filet small pollack. [ATTACH] He's been very pleased with it. Replaceable blade...
Good morning, members. Overnight rains has left us soggy and foggy. 1.25inches of rain fell, 8n a short period of time. 82⁰ and sunny today....
Good morning, members. My day started at 12:30am. Mrs MikeInMa was experiencing some discomfort. ( it wasn't me....this time). Off to the ER...
Good morning, members. It's the lowest temp/dewpt in a few weeks. 67/62. As such, I'll go for a walk behind the lawnmower. Be safe Be healthy