With the help of my BIL, the tree is cut and moved out of the way. I'm surprised at how solid alot of the trunk is. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 80⁰ and low humidity. A little this-n-that today. Be safe Be healthy
I have an ash that barely leaved out this year. Some lifeless branches. It is sending sprouts from the base. I doubt the tree is going to survive.
Just another Sunday, eh?
I'm celebrating the low-humid air by firing up the grill. Kielbasa and veggies [ATTACH] I remembered to take a pic before being half consumed!
Not mine. Not yet. I've got 5 that are mostly dead. Very few leaves this year. Anyways... My SIL's parents had a tree come down in a storm a...
We got just under an inch of rain with thunder, right at sunset yesterday. Nice air in place for a few days.....finally!
I hope it was decent wood. Contact the guy and let him know. Does FBM have a review/comment area?
Good morning, members. A storm front with heavy rain and thunder rolled through last evening. Just under an inch of rain over ~3hrs. It has...
My wife's nephew turns 30.:coldone:
Good morning, members. Hot and muggy with a chance of showers. Heavy rain with thunder, later in the afternoon. We'll be heading to my BIL's...
It's just loaded with flowers and buds yet to flower.
Reverse angle [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Back to hand splitting?
A combination of full blossoms, heavy downpours, and a need to be pruned, has change my Rose of Sharon into an umbrella bush. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
An inch of rain fell in 3hrs here, early evening yesterday. Lots of flashes and booms. Mother Nature is handing us hot and muggy air today....
Good morning, members. Coffee tastes good. :coffee: Another summer day. Mid-90s and dewpts in the mid-70's. I sweat picking blueberries in...
Good morning, members. Hot and humid today. Thunderstorms possible later today. Had a good time in NH yesterday. Dave had a 2nd shipping...
Good luck with any being left behind!
Good morning, members. Cool summer morning. Low 60's and a bit muggy. Heat and humidity rise through the day, pushing 90⁰. Final prep for...