:popcorn::coldone:
Good morning, members. Coffee tastes good. No rain yesterday. 2 days with no rain? No such luck. More coming later this afternoon. Nice...
Personally, I'd use a left-handed screwdriver.:cool:
I'm planning to use my weed wacker this week. I was sizing up this forsythia when I spotted....[ATTACH] [ATTACH] It's active. Looked like...
They were quoted $600 to drop them. I'll see how the 1st, smaller one goes and adjust accordingly for the other, larger two.
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. Temps near 80⁰ with dewpts in low 60's. A couple of tornadoes touched down about an hour away....
Thanks! There will be ratchet straps in place, above the face and backcuts.
This just rolled through. We're just above the RI border. Tornado warnings in the area. [ATTACH] *edit 2 5/8 inches of rain ~18hrs
Good morning, members. We had heavy rain showers overnight. More today. Warm and muggy. Not much on the agenda for today aside from an...
Agreed. There are lots of other black birches through that wooded area. I'm sure their branches will spread into the available canopy space,...
At my BIL's there's 3 trunks needing to come down because they are shading a small garden area. These 3 [ATTACH] The 2 on the right are...
Darn those Blue birds in Toronto! :mad:
This has been posted elsewhere on this site. [ATTACH]
An early and extended season between summer and winter, would be nice.
Out of >50 stargazer lily bulbs that were in different places around the yard, these are the only two the voles missed. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Mid-60's to start. Bright moon out there. Humidity and clouds build bringing rain later. Running a few errands this...
Picture This calls out chokecherry [ATTACH]
Hats off to those involved! Florida deputy leaps onto runaway boat to stop it after driver falls off, video shows
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 80's with low-ish humidity. We had a nice relaxing day yesterday. A little traffic backup here and...
In a similar thought. Every time I mention to my dad that I'm making firewood, he always mentions why not make furniture out of it? The...