Wouldn't the thickness of the hinge be determined by the back/felling cut? I always stop the back cut when I notice the kerf opening up.
Wow! Such big balls you have. [ATTACH] :rofl: :lol:
Surely, this is in violation of some local ordinance, eh? [ATTACH] I know, I know.... it wasn't there for long. :cool: Looking good!:thumbs:
The rounded end could have been done by hand. Although, I'm not seeing any ax marks along the length.
No felling of trees today. Showers earlier has left everything wet. Wet stuff is slippery. Best to err on the side of caution.
Good morning, members. Warm, muggy, and raining currently. Mid-80's later. I'm supposed to help my BIL with taking down a few trees this...
Ok... the foam worked well. No sign of a hornet until I started messing with the nest. [ATTACH] I tossed a piece of wood. No hornets. [ATTACH]...
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. Heavy rains tonight. Massachusetts has suspended it's 6.25% sales tax this weekend. I know NH is...
As mentioned above......[ATTACH] Roll them off in a controlled manner, before they decide to roll themselves. I did just that a few years ago....
I hope nobody beats you to it.
The 1st attack was at 20:30 hrs. Not dark enough at 20:00hrs [ATTACH] Reevaluate in the morning
Too bad the pits are so big
You should contact some tree services/arborist and let them know you'd takes trees. Have them check with you before dumping on your property.
I hope you're able to take what's there.
https://www.boston.com/news/local-news/2023/08/11/local-veteran-anthony-meizis-hundreds-motorcyclists-funeral-procession/?p1=hp_featurestack
Operation "Get 'em" commences at 20:00 hrs. [ATTACH] I'll be humming the theme to Mission Impossible BDA at sunrise
What a shame that fire was. 55 dead. A thousand missing. Sad.
$3.69/gal for regular. Independent gas station in the area. Was $3.49 two weeks ago.
Good morning, members. Nice start to the day. Mid-60's with lower humidity. I'll pick some blueberries. Then spread some lawn fertilizer....
Area beaches, rivers and coastline are all under "High Bacteria" warnings. The inches of rain we got, inundated water treatment plants resulting...