Hellooo...anyone home? Place is dead today. Pretty cool build... [IMG]
Any brand of genny is subject to gasoline issues...e free gas helps a lot with that though. As has been mentioned, it's possible that it could be...
:yes:
When you call "plumerz is us" [IMG]
[IMG]
[ATTACH] An APV! :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Agreed, not seeing any deals there at all. I paid $80 for my MS290, it needed a coil...I paid $20 for a PP4518, it needed the chain brake turned...
Is it wooded...no line of site? I'd think with your gear, and experience that issue could be dealt with "remotely"... "Sum B Bubba, I jus dunt git...
Something like this...we have a 36" at work...they do go up to 48" CC7574DD 74 HP Deutz Turbo Diesel In-line Walk Behind Saw Diamond Products
Is that labeled "hole 1/hole 2" then? My guess is they are lettered...you got the A-hole, and the B-hole...:whistle:
Most of it...some still gets absorbed though too...an properly spaced (air cooled) heat shield will stop 99.99% of that though.
Thats the thing with radiant heat...its not a problem, until it is...
FIFY :D
No idea what Burt uses...
I wonder if that was the same place that had black diamond log splitters for real cheap a while back...like $185 IIRC...I looked at the site for a...
I've only ordered from them twice, both times were Farmertec MS660 build kits...the first one was missing the 660 badge, which I heard that it was...