I used to listen to Bob Dylan religiously 20 years ago. Every once in a while I have to revisit. [MEDIA]
What’s it been, about 2 months since we had a weekend that didn’t rain? :hair:
That's where they end up on me, or occasionally they'll fall to the side and then I'll step on them, rolling my ankle pretty good. :picard:
My truck has a speech impediment today and it’s blaming me :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
Awesome. In the unfortunate event where I’m backed into a corner and forced to turn that stuff, I peck turn it to break the chips. Not exactly...
Nice job getting it done! I can definitely appreciate the improvisation and ingenuity. :thumbs: I really dislike having to turn UHMW but it seems...
That looks awesome…. :drool: I’m really starting to appreciate sweet foods infused with fire.
The eventual lean-to addition will HAVE to be for my splitter. I can’t stand it out in the yard with a tarp over it. Where that’s got to go is...
A little buggy inside and the outer 1/2” is starting to get mealy, but this is mighty fine for fuel. :thumbs: Now to make a spot for it…...
If you go back to 2020 you can see a clear pattern of my logic and reason fading away into the ether. It’s only accelerating with time :loco: :crazy:
More dead/barkless ash and I didn’t even have to fire up the saw. They look a little crusty but they’re surprisingly decent. 2 will be firewood...
Have you tried splitting some of your oak smaller? I don't like burning low either so I've been using small splits of oak as of late and they fit...
[ATTACH]
You're not wrong considering extracts from some peppers are used for crowd control in certain places.
Did the devil, Frankenstein or his buddies help you unload? :rofl: :lol: Awesome to hear sales are going well.
So... how was the rabbit taco?
I bucked another 7 rounds off last week’s dead red oak and stopped. The further I get down the trunk, the worse it gets. I have my eye on better...
I hear you. All I do with those super hots is use them sparingly making batches of fermented hot sauce. They'll ruin a pot of chili and trying to...