37/66 mostly cherry with one split of ash and few chestnut oak skinnies.
We can draw a lot of lessons from the Connecticut witch trials/executions. The biggest conclusion I came to are the dangers of mass hysteria and...
Timely. [MEDIA]
Looks like my yard at the moment. I’ve been debating leaving the leaves on the grass for the winter, but mulch them up with the mower first. At...
IME aspen (low BTU) is a hot firewood. Lots of heat output for a short duration, perfect for burning down coals. Black locust and Osage Orange are...
Plenty of ideas to sift through here: Yankee candle on top of the wood stove???!!! I do it occasionally. Edit, that was originally your thread. Is...
Did you mix a little bit of stain in with the polyurethane? I really like how that turned out. A nice finish that brings out the grain.
Looks like a few gnarled sycamores.
My mother did this at her last cape she had, where she normally heated with baseboards/natural gas. It worked out great from early December to mid...
I revisited the persimmon tree this morning. A lot of the fruit is starting to go bad but I collected a few for the seeds inside anyway. My plan...
Today's raw 48 & raining is a welcome relief to yesterday's 80 and sunny. Go figure, if it was late April I'd be saying that the other way around...
Sorry… I just realized you probably take on enough of other people’s crap during the week. I don’t want to be one of those people that sees HR and...
I would love to have you speak with the HR team at the company I work for. In 7 years I have yet to see a single team member. Once about 4 years...
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess pole saw :smoke:
Great advice here. With the right technique and clutch cover it shouldn't be a problem. My muffler modded but otherwise stock Echo CS 400 (only...
I saw a chewed up and spit out Falcor at first glance. [ATTACH] Sorry, no experience with the mushroom but I have no aversion to trying them :)
One thing I saw as being helpful when I used to work for a smaller company was letting the employees have a say in the goings on. A suggestion box...
One last day of warmth here before we're solidly into shoulder season burning temperatures. I'm ready. [ATTACH]
Can't say I've seen one of these before. From way back in the days when they harvested ice from the lakes, rivers and ponds to keep the original...
That is a HUGE improvement over that ramshackle structure built with too-short pre-made stair stringers going the wrong direction, no railing,...