Just learned that actually, that they’re not berries. That and only the female trees produce them. Of course I gathered some to plant :cool:
I had to leave a note for a coworker today and was in a rush so I wrote it in cursive. The capital G to a lower case o looked strange, so I stared...
I hear ya there. I found some ash yesterday (in the rain of course :singingintherain:) down a trail close to my work. Might go for a couple test...
It's just a screenshot of the actual forecast and a lot of copy + pasting of the rain emoji. It's probably no more inaccurate than the actual...
Weather looking good this weekend? I dunno, the foreseeable future looks like the dry season in Seattle. :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
26/67 ash and cherry. I’ll probably be burning these two almost exclusively until December (not that there’s anything wrong with that :))
Okay by the authority vested in me by nobody, I fully expect you to keep an eye out for the MasonBilly and report back if you catch a glimpse of...
This one? Sick of handsplitting
I hope that's not the case but if it is and he let himself go, I hope he can get himself back. Life's hard enough without a monkey on your back. I...
Some people have their own "work done in 2023" "March to 2023" or whatever that they keep adding to. As far as I know there isn't one thread in...
I'm not subscribed to Shawn James but every once in a while (if I have the time; his videos are LONG) I'll sit back and learn something from him....
I've got the same maul, but the road hasn't been too kind to mine. Mine belonged to my grandfather so it has sentimental value for me. My splitter...
Towards the end of the last of his time here, it really sounded like the wood hoarding fetish was causing serious friction at home. I can only...
I wonder what ever happened to PA Mountain Man? He was very active on the site for a while then just dropped off the face of the earth :confused:
Bummer. Getting too punky?
My 12 year old is Walter White from Breaking Bad, and 9 year old is some Jack Skellington looking character, I’m not really sure. Yes that’s John...
Now you did it, polar vortex for the southland!
Carrots can stay in the ground a while longer. [ATTACH]These marigolds pop up by themselves every year. [ATTACH] A patch of cilantro and Swiss...
A wintery mix is moving in tomorrow so I’m going through the beds and harvesting the last stragglers of the season. I let these green beans go too...
For some people, pushing hard to right the wrongs of the past isn’t as important as being seen pushing to right the wrongs of the past.