That's what I hate about this place!!!! No one ever wants to give another person around here any good advice :) Great ideas....and plenty of...
Went back to look it over a bit. Found exit(?) holes but I don't think it's the shape of eab...or is it? [IMG]
Great advice...I think having patience is key to paying down debt. Don't get frustrated that it's not going away fast enough, stay the course and...
Can we get a quadruple like button!
It's a little off subject but it would interesting to know about you Norky and papadave have done to get you to where you are. Stuff like spending...
Both my mother and father in-law are close to retirement age I think they will be in the same situation. She has huge spending problems and he...
Thinking back on my post...my wife got out of debt...but got me. Maybe I should ask her if that was a good deal or not. :)