Sewing all of us some new FHC shirts? :) What are you growing in your garden?
Isn't that a great sight....not seeing heavy smoke? My first year burning I burnt way too wet cottonwood, and it wasn't a pretty sight. Now I've...
"My Chevby took a chit"
"It's a jelly"
Well said Stinny. But we're you just referring to me as old!? If you were close enough I'd hit you with my walker! :)
I understand what you posted and it makes sense. I do think we still need to keep encouraging others to burn clean....using seasoned wood, etc....
Kind of a pat on the back of sorts. I liked your post because we should be able to ask "stupid" questions. Lord knows I ask my share. :)
Grizzly Adam installed a new application on the web site that I use. :)
Fixed it for you papadave. No need to thank me :)
Awesome man! Feels good doesn't it?
"Just a flesh wound"
Gave the forester a call today. He will check it out and call me back. He stated he had to look at any tree that is reported to have eab.
Good wood in my book. The bark makes lighting the fire a breeze too.
Good point. For whatever reason silver maple is my main shoulder season wood, while ash and elm is my better wood.
Thanks I will give the forester a call in the morning and have him look it over.
A few days ago we had lows in the high 40s...I could get used to that!
I will have to look closer at the twigs to see. In either case I won't take it. She saved it in case I wanted to transplant it. It was a...
Thanks. You can see across the fence into the back yard that I've got plenty more to do. :) The previous owners let the yard get completely out...
From this [IMG] To this [IMG] Cleared a weedy planter area and planted a spirea that I bought on sale. Just needs some mulch now.
My mother has a sapling she wants me to take and transplant to my yard but I'm not sure what it is. [IMG] Any ideas? The leaves remind me shagbark.