Hint...say it with a Canadian accent.
Its a good wood for sure. Unfortunately too much of what I burnt before were small limbs.
Yikes. I've split and burnt some. Hopefully mine won't be as stubborn as yours!
Busy man indeed!
I forgot that I did have the picture from his text. [IMG] The wood stacked up against the tree is what he cut. The tree itself is what I cut down.
Rats man. Hope you get to feeling better soon. The wood will wait for you so don't hurry anything.
My haul is buried under the branches. It will finish out my gooder wood stack plus have a good start on another. [IMG] Next weekend I will get...
Just firewood for me. Might see if my brother in law wants some for smoking. Ended up getting an apple and a crabapple tree. A nice trailer full...
Walked the dogs this morning with my bride, church ( where I got myself into some work...doh!), mowed since it was too wet yesterday, and cleaned...
Ugly indeed. Good work man!
Tommy Stinson after the Replacements [MEDIA]
Good luck with all man.
Sitting eating my home made ham cheese egg muffin sandmich on the front porch. Got up early to get ready for the day.....then a small rainstorm...
Very cool! Thanks for sharing man. Always good to hear about good people doing good things.
Appropriately enough [MEDIA]
If....and this is a big if, I wanted to send some of it to my brother in law (to try to be nice i will just say he's my favorite brother in law on...
Just got a text from an old co-worker. He helped a neighbor take down an apple tree and asked if I wanted it. Heading out tomorrow to pick it up...
Mmmmm gummy bears.
I think crice is better...can we get an administrator to change his screen name please? :)
I use this service www.forwardmyjunkmailtowildwest.com. Works great for me! :)