I didnt feel he was breaking the law so I didn't feel calling police right away was the right thing to do.
I thought of that...but figured I'd rather confront him than have him walk into some store and unload on a bunch of women and kids. But I really...
Coming back from the tree dump I saw a guy walking down the street with an AR rifle strapped to his chest. From his pace and manner I figured he...
First things first....welcome fellow Iowan! What kind of saw? Post some pics when you can!
I unloaded the branches and brought back the wood. I bucked some of the longer stuff, then piled it up for a cooler day to finish cutting,...
Never grilled corn....does soaking help a lot?
Made peanut butter bars for my father in law. Pulled off a "few" deck boards to replace . It started with 2...now I'm up to 10 :) Bought supplies...
Too much rain?
I had no idea that the Dave Matthews Band was so large! :)
Stealth...I like it. Of course its too bad more parents just don't take more control of their little shi....er angels and take the devices away if...
Good work...keep the pics coming!
I do like to get out a couple times a year when it's well below zero. I don't know if it's a masochistic streak or that I want to remind myself...
Ahhhh, football weather!
Rattlesnakes are few and far between here....thankfully!
We have it easy today 91 and the humidity isn't too bad. Stay cool and be careful with that hatchett! :)
Well unless you're picking your nose. Why do you have your gloves off? :)
I feel your pain man. At the end of the day I hang my hat on the idea that I tried to do my very best that day. That I treated my customers and...
I was wondering what your favorite temperature to work on cutting and splitting wood is? I prefer to do it in light jacket or long sleeve shirt...
Uggg....still working out in the heat...started at 5am. I hear a girl calling me....St. Pauli Girl that is. :)
Everything you need to know about Canada is one movie! :)