I feel your pain man. Hopefully it's not too hot while you are splitting that evil stuff.
I say go back to bed and get those rounds split!!! :)
I will double check but I don't think any are treated. I found some pallets also I may take...dang I need a bigger truck! Edit. No green treat....
Nice haul man. Do you have more pics of your stacks?
Got to job site. Poking around and found dozens of 3x4x8 ft long boards used for equipment delivery. Asked the site superintendent about them....
Beautiful morning in Iowa today! [IMG]
Bad news: got home from work at 7:30 pm last night and back on the road at 4;00 am. Good news: I won't to be able to go to a wedding on the...
[MEDIA]
I'm afraid to ask where you get "cold niblets" :)
Nice. Very far from your place?
You can take lion out of the city...but you can't take the city out of the lion? :)
What do you plant in the fall lukem?
Beautiful night tonight. Threw a few pieces of wood in the fire pit and sat and talked to bride for a couple hours. Should have hit the hay a long...
Another great one [MEDIA]
Switching gears....a real classic! [MEDIA]
In one word....no. :) I've been up to Duluth, Superior and Ashland many many times over the years. Swam with the kids throughout the summer in...
Deleted my posts.
Probably not a huge chance of that in this corner of the state. Rarely is there a Democrat even running for office.