Great looking stacks! Congrats on making such big progress! I bet that makes the hard work worth it?
I was thinking of how getting 2 or 3 years ahead can seem daunting, when I came across a picture of my stacks soon after I started burning. [IMG]...
Hmmm, doesn't sound like a relaxing holiday :)
Must stand for Canadian? :)
Cool. Very sofistimikated!
Found out that our dogs do not care about dew point, humidity or heat index when it comes time for their routine nightly walk. Here is Flicka...
Ugggg.
Sounds like time well spent. True words...it's too easy to focus of what we don't have.
Lazy day of mostly hanging out with my bride, talking and laughing. Hot and muggy outside so I used that as an extra excuse to stay inside for...
My bad. Eric VW reminded me it was your ex-gf not your ex-wife. Dang it's been a long weekend. :)
Where are you heading to?
It might be nice to see some of his work. Joint and especially crack sealing can look real bad if not done right.
The curing portion is the most critical part of the product for exterior concrete.
Thanks for pics man.
Wear your chaps....no lady can resist our chainsaw cutting chaps! :) Seriously, great advice by others....go slow....minimize doing any...
Thems purdy!
3x4 (full dimension). There is one pretty bad one. I will throw it on the chopsaw later and post the pic.
They were used for supporting steel building components and steel siding. Seem awful heavy for a wood like pine...but then again I am pretty...
Looks sharp!
Lol. Almost true. Just after I took the pic the superintendent walked over to talk to me. Here my stash. Stuck in my garage until I know what I'm...