I was out doing errands when I saw the stump grinder in town. I stopped just as he was finishing the job and he said he had time to do it today....
2-24', 2-20' and 2-16' doors all look like this. [IMG] For some reason the owner doesn't want a temporary column in the middle of each door....
Met with a contractor this morning to help solve some problems they are having with the walls and a roof system on a new building they are putting...
Congrats to the Walmart Special!
Jack Benny Show on Sirius.
Every bit counts!
Was he the guy wearing the leg warmers? :)
Certainly can see the family resemblance :)
Some really amazing "before and after" shots!
[MEDIA]
A low initial reference point makes any improvement seem worth while. Hmmm, maybe I should try that philosophy out on my bride..."see honey, I...
Hopefully you made it through the day in one piece!
I hear you. My first year was nothing but wet cottonwood. Horrible to split, burnt like water like Gark said, used it as fast as I cut it, and it...
It doesn't??!! :)
Thanks man. Not sure I'd describe my stacks as impressive though. :) I really can't take much credit. I've learned a lot of what should and...
Yeah they have grown a teeny bit. :) Looks like a lot of work. Do you manage the old farm land also?
Good point about picking up free wood. Its never too hot to grab some free, future btu's! But they will probably have to wait to be processed. :)
Who is this Backwoods Savage you speak of? I always thought he was a mythological creature like Bigfoot or Frosty the Snowman. :)
I totally agree! Snow makes everything look good...even two lonely stacks. :)
Wow! What a huge improvement! Must feel good to see the racks keep growing huh?