Yes....remember FHC is like having a LOT of big protective brothers. He better be nice to you or else.... :)
Triangles are great...except when used as tires...then they don't work so well :)
Where did you go fishing?
All you can do is your best...no shame in that.
Nice work. 4' diameter trunk...impressive!
Looking good ohio log slayer ! I ran through 1 1/3 cords.
Got the t post replaced and split a little more and stacked what I had done. Just too hot and humid to keep at it, plus mowing called. Dang that...
I find it the other way....seldom does a pole barn require an engineer stamp...ag exemption is a big reason. However we have done several do to...
Looking good man. Like seeing the stacks looking all gray like that.
Well said Locust....I'm sure you were a great help to them in their hour of need.
Let them find strength in His word to get through this trying time.
Stayed out late on a rare date. 2am when our heads hit the pillow. Up at 7 am with the dogs. Took then out so my bride could sleep in. Started on...
That's often the case. We see the owner, insurance company or lender will ask to have plans developed on large projects like this even if code...
Aeesome! Here's hoping they have a beautiful day!
Codes...yes....enforced...very spotty.
No engineer was used...would have been a lot cheaper to begin with engineered plans than having to design a fix now.
The headers were massively undesized. Also big problems with some of the walls. Going to be a nightmare to design the fixes.
Here's one for you Daryl [MEDIA]
Nice job fellow Iowan! Rounds look like good dry elm?
My bride and I loaded up one big trailer full of mulch and I brought it over to the processing yard. There is still a half a trailer sized pile...