Man that stinks....I can tell you're frustrated. Hope things get back on track for you soon.
Heading back home to see my bride! Long week....and a long drive but this week is behind me!
Slacker!!! :)
Preseason football this weekend. Fall and burning weather can't be far behind!!
Now how the heck do think you will cut a tree down with that? I'd use an ax before I'd use that! :)
Hope you get back to 100% soon man!
Today 1700....tomorrow the world!!! Muhahaha! Well ok...tomorrow 1701. Can't beat this place...great work all who make it happen!
Good point....proud of and blessed with perhaps would be a better title for the thread.
Mega haul!
Very cool. Have you been able to keep your license current?
Ban scooter422 until his next post for thread hijacking. :)
Thats whats nice about FHC. We were all in your shoes once too and havent forgotten what it was like. :)
That is a great achievement. Both of my son's earned it also. Key word is EARN. :)
Great start!
Good idea lukem...maybe people want to break them out in different eras or different parts of your life like job, marriage, etc. One that stands...
Kind of looks like weathered mulberry.
Cool..super secret spy stuff on FHC! ;)
I was looking through some threads and got to wondering about something. What would you be most proud of...or happiest about? It can be...
Probably?? Heck my own belly button lint knows 10 times more than I do...let alone God. :)
Excellent idea!