Good morning, members. Heading home today. Overcast, 80⁰, rain later Be safe Be healthy
I know, right? I lucked out [ATTACH]
Didn't get enough sleep last night? :cool:
With all the cedar you process, are you still able to appreciate the scent?
Good morning, members. One more nice day. 70-ish. Rains tonight. No real plans. Be safe Be healthy
My brother and I spent the day at the canal. Fishing both ends and both sides. He managed to catch a few mackerel. Beautiful day. [ATTACH]...
Good morning, members. Another nice day ahead. Around 70⁰ and dry. My brother and I hope to fo some casting today, from the sides of the...
Yep. The surplus store is still worth a walk through
Candy and ice cream shops!
I then headed to the Cape Cod Bay side. Barnstable beach at low tide. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I headed over to the JFK Memorial. Nice, quiet spot.....until people show up. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Nearby, is a Korean War Memorial...
Good morning, members. Mid-60's and mostly dry today. Slight chance of a stray shower. My brother shows up today, for the rest of the week....
I reached out to Midwinter . Getting to Florida, is a 3yr effort. I told her unless someone else is in line, that I'd be happy to clean up her...
Nothing doing. so I went to the west end of the canal. I decided to walk from the RR bridge to the Bourne bridge. Nice walk [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
My day started at the east end of the canal. Sandwich Marina [ATTACH] A work barge tied off with 2 tugs [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, members Mid-60's and partial sun. No rain. Perfect! I'll be heading to the Cape Cod Canal area this morning. Be safe Be healthy
Beach roses are in bloom everywhere. Red and white [ATTACH] [ATTACH]